Thank you for understanding that each patient is different and that your treatment plan costs will vary depending on your individual needs. Before any treatment is started, we will discuss your costs and options so that you can make the best informed choice.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards for your convenience
- We work with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- We accept and offer CareCredit for larger treatment plans
Patients with insurance
If you have insurance, we will gladly look up your information for you and file your claims as a courtesy. However, your coverage is a contract between you and your insurance company; therefore, we are unable to guarantee pricing and benefits. Most dental plans are not meant to cover 100% of treatment fees, but we are happy to work with you and your insurance company to minimize your out-of-pocket costs.
Thank you for paying your portion on the day of your appointment.
We are a proud to be an In-Network Participating Provider with most major dental insurances, including the following:
- Washington Dental Service/Delta Dental network
- Molina Medicare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Concordia/UCCI
Even if your company is not listed above, it's very likely that we accept your insurance. Simply provide us with your insurance ID card and we can verify if we are in-network and what kind of coverage you may have.
Patients without insurance
Taking care of your teeth is one of our top priorities, whether or not you have insurance. As a courtesy to our patients without dental insurance, we offer the following discounts:
- Courtesy discount of 10% when paid at the time of service
- Senior patient (patients 65 years and older) courtesy discount of 20% when paid at the time of service
We also offer membership programs for patients who plan on keeping a regular cleaning schedule. All plans feature discounts of between 20-30% and can save you between $50-400 per year! We also have membership plans tailored for Seniors and Periodontal Maintenance patients. Contact us for more details.